10.19.2010

leaf garland


Sorry for the poor photo quality--photos taken at nighttime. I even opened the front door.

I wanted a little fall over our console so I collected some leaves around the neighborhood and even picked a grape leaf up from our farm and barn tour a few weeks ago. I pressed them in between the pages of the phone book and then used packaging tape to stick them to some twine. Does not get easier than that!

p.s. that gorgeous piece of art work is our son's first ever painting, done a few months ago. We used the cardboard from a desk calendar so it would not curl up when wet or move around when he was painting. It even gives it presence too, don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

dear readers, i love your comments & questions! if you prefer you may e-mail me : aprilscraftnest at gmail dot com