3.31.2011

he is risen frame

 We needed a little Easter in our house. Spring has sprung here. It was over 80- degrees today! From 40 degrees to 80 degrees in a week! No thank you! I need to ease into  our sweltering summers (or so without them completely!).

 Anyhow, I changed up the insides of this frame from fall to spring. So easy! I found some old rub on letter that I've had for over 20 years (probably even more, actually). They were my dad's from when he did drafting back in the day. I decided the white, almost transparent, letters kind of gave a veiled feeling...like Jesus coming out of the tomb and revealing himself to his followers.

It was difficult to get a good photo of it as there are windows across from the frame and mirrors on the left side which reflected off the lens and made light spots, so I only have one photo that is half way decent.

I used scrapbook paper for the background and cross and a little piece of ribbon I received on a gift as a divider. It can't get any easier than this! Do you have an empty frame you can turn into an Easter decoration?
HAPPY EASTER!

No comments:

Post a Comment

dear readers, i love your comments & questions! if you prefer you may e-mail me : aprilscraftnest at gmail dot com