10.16.2010

candy / boo bag


We have been boo'd! Have you? Our neighbor "boo's" a few neighbors each year and then we carry on the boo'ing. I saw these simple to make felt bags over at I Am Momma-Hear Me Roar.
I knew instantly I was going to whip up a few of these. I love her blog! Check it out!

Bag drop off #1
Bag drop off #2

waving "bye bye basket!"
As we delivered the boo baskets, our son said over and over ""delivering presents." Then during dinner he repeated "bye bye basket!" It was a-dor-able!

 

I used felt to make the moon on the brown one and for both I simply sewed on plastic creepy things with invisible thread.

What a fun and easy project that can be adapted for May Day baskets, Easter baskets, toy car or block storage...whatever! Thanks Sherri!


No comments:

Post a Comment

dear readers, i love your comments & questions! if you prefer you may e-mail me : aprilscraftnest at gmail dot com