4.15.2011

easter tea towels

Gosh! It's almost Easter and I haven't posted these Easter tea towels yet! Good thing they are super simple.

 All you need are:
* white tea towels. I got mine from Target, but they are also at the Dollar Store
* cute fabric (mine is from walmart over 2 years ago!)
* design (the bunny I used is pretty much Martha Stewart's bunny)
* iron
* steam-a-seam 2 (pictured below)
Trace your bunny (or eggs, or any other shape) on the paper backing of the Steam-a-Seam2

Place it on your fabric

And, just like that, you are done! I have given several as gifts! Fun to give, because they are decorative and functional. My favorite type of gift!
Sorry the pics aren't so great! That comes with the territory of a working Mom. You take photos of things when you can, not when the light is awesome!
HAPPY EASTER!
HE IS RISEN!

3 comments:

  1. So so cute :) I love the egg one. These are perfet to give as gifts and sooo many different things you could do with them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! Would ♥ for you to link up with us :)

    :) Lolly Jane
    lollyjaneboutique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute!

    www.thisfarmfamilyslife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

dear readers, i love your comments & questions! if you prefer you may e-mail me : aprilscraftnest at gmail dot com