3.02.2010

beaded purses



I ran across the photos of these purses that I made ages ago (2003 or '04??) for a Weimaraner Rescue auction. I can't remember which one it was, as there have been quite a few. I beaded glass and plastic beads and the coiled them around until I found the right shape for the type of dog I wanted. I added some features with beads, then I sewed them onto some purses my mom had given me to create with and added a little bead to the zippers. I have to admit, the white "dog" on the cute little pink coin purse looks more like a bunny than a dog, but hey, not much I can do about that now, huh? hehe!
p.s. I blured out my e-mail since it is an old one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

dear readers, i love your comments & questions! if you prefer you may e-mail me : aprilscraftnest at gmail dot com